Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

25 Things

1.  I love sweet tea, but I am trying to give it up!  I haven't had one since Thursday!
2.  I am more committed than I have ever been to losing this weight.  I WILL do it this time!
3.  I have the greatest friends in the world.  They love me for who I am.
4.  I have a sad addiction to reality TV.  Dance Moms, Real Housewives, The Voice, you name it, I love it.  NO Survivor though, that is where I draw the line!
5.  Swamp People makes me laugh out loud.  "Shoot em Lizabeth!"
6.  I have a great job that I really enjoy.
7.  I have been to all but 13 states. 
8.  I was in an airplane in the air on 9/11/01 when the planes were crashing into buildings.  I refer to it as my "near death experience."
9.  I live in my dream house but can't keep it clean!
10.  I miss my mom and dad more than I can put into words.  Every day. 
11.  My biggest fear is losing one of my children.
12.  Everyone thinks that "Pnut" acts just like me, but the reality is that "the Big One" is far more like I was at her age.
13.  Nothing makes me happier than seeing things through the Pnut's eyes.  She finds joy in the little things.
14.  I am adopted.  I wonder about my birth parents, but I am too afraid to look for them.
15.  I love to spend time in my craft room... even if it is just a few minutes.
16.  My husband is my best friend.  I hope that never changes.
17.  I want to learn how to quilt.
18.  I love living in the South.  I love the culture, the people, the food (in moderation :-))  I can't imagine living anywhere else.
19.  The best thing that I have ever done was to become a mom.  I love my girls more than anything.  I would love to have another, but I guess that is not in the cards for me.
20.  I love my church.
21.  I really don't like to work out, but I try to do it several times a week anyway.
22.  My aunt has become one of my closest friends.  I don't think I could have gotten through my mom's death without her.
23.  I love to read.  I especially love books that are set in the South.
24.  I have done two mission trips to Mexico.  They changed my life.
25.  Most important, me and Jesus are tight.  I am blessed beyond belief and feel so fortunate to know the Grace of God!

I have seen several of these on other blogs and thought it was a great way to share some blurbs about myself.  Plus, my hubs isn't feeling well and went to bed early.  My camera cord is in the bedroom and I don't want to wake him to get it!

Until next time,

Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment